Thursday 8 January 2015

GayRadar...

Hello guys.. im back again..
See my post title?? something like tacky right?haha..
The main reason the title be my newest post because i can feel the aura of homo guys.. i dont know why but it kind a natural feeling indeep of my heart... haha.. sound like funny but that is the fact...haha

so what your first feedback when i telling about this?haha... mind to share here? i will reply.. u can write in malay or bi.. but i rather malay than eng..hehe.. opppss.. i know, no one reads this blog..haha.. very funny me..

so until we meet again.. good night..

actually i'm  busy with miss universe 2014 pageant now..hehe.. as a viewer...hehe.. later i will bring this topic on ok..

almost 1am

bye

6 comments:

  1. I read yours .. keep posting la k .. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woww mr numan.. terharu..hihi.. ok i will do it later :)

      Delete
  2. at least you have blog/us here to express your feelings.. write and share.. chill bro ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually i do this blog is for my last sem last year.. tp disebabkan to busy with my thesis so terbiar.. tq singgah..nnt saya rajib2kn dri update ok... ^^

      Delete
  3. Gaydar.
    I think almost all PLU got this instinct to detect other PLU. U know. Look around. Scanning. Detecting.
    HAHAHHA.
    Cuma gaydar aku ni tak accurate sangat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my gaydar pretty accurate. but nowadays, straight guys tend to act like gays too...

      so, kene lah upgrade gaydar anda!

      Delete