Friday 2 January 2015

New Year 2015

Wahhhhh...
Dah tahun baru nampaknya.. begitu cepat tahun 2014 meninggalkan kita tanpa ada bicara dan sekatan, dia berlalu dan berlalu.. so tidak terlambat lah untuk mengucapkan selamat tahun baru 2015 kepada semua nya terutamanya kepada keluarga dan sahabat sahabat..


So, what is your planning for this year? married? engagement? or something that more interesting?

if u asking how about me, the answer is for better life.. just be myself and hopefully will get job soon coz for what studying if not for hunting a job... so i hope ministry of education will do their part lah.. if not who's will pay my ptptn debt.. seriously talking about this debt, they be haunting me so much.. but before i getting the a job.. i will do enjoy my vacations in my house with the families..huhu

so.. i will keep continued to writing in my blog.. nothing interesting.. it's just my hobbies to keep writing so i don't forget how to write later..haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment